From everyone at Guild, we wish you and your loved ones the happiest of Thanksgivings. As the temperature drops, the leaves turn and fall, cozier times settle in and the holiday season kicks off, it’s customary to take some time to reflect on the things we are thankful for. We hope this Thanksgiving finds you and yours with a wealth of things to bid appreciation toward.
As an organization, Guild has quite a bit to give thanks for. 2019 has been a year to remember in our company’s evolution. We have been fortunate enough to form great new relationships and enter promising industries. Below are just a few of the things that Guild wants to show gratitude for.
- Our Team
- Guild’s team is comprised of professionals with a variety of expertise including, developers, designers, analysts, business development specialists, marketers and support personnel. Everything our organization has ever accomplished has been facilitated by the lockstep efforts of our team. At Guild, we truly believe that great products and services can only be achieved if there’s a positive workplace environment that people want to be a part of. Our team is uniquely integrated in that members have interactions inter-departmentally on a daily basis. We do not create divisions from one department to the next – we work cohesively and enjoy being close-knit. Each member of our team goes above and beyond to develop, implement and support our offerings so our clients receive nothing short of world-class. For the atmosphere they have created, the brand they have familiarized and the efforts they continually tender – thank you.
- Our Clients
- To our fantastic clients, near and far, we thank you for placing your trust in our offering, but more importantly, we appreciate the relationship we now have with you and your colleagues. We are so fortunate to be a provider of a service that allows us to meet people from a wide variety of industries. Our clients continually open our eyes to how things work in their industry association environment so we can provide them with the most optimized solution available. We never get tired of meeting new people and hearing how we can support the goals they have set out to accomplish.
- Our Community
- Guild has been supported by the local business community and for that, we are grateful. The tech start-up world is extremely competitive and without support from your home base, you can feel like a small fish in a large pond. Fortunately, our organization resides in a community that has empowered us to strive toward those goals that would otherwise seem out of reach. We definitely don’t forget where we came from and appreciate the support we continue to receive as our goals get larger and more ambitious.
- Our Opportunity
- We are very thankful that the industry we service has plenty of opportunity to grow and evolve. In many ways, the association management software community is still underserviced in many ways and we are always glad to close those gaps for our clients. There’s still plenty of opportunity to differentiate your offering as an AMS provider and stand apart from the crowd. Many SaaS environments are flooded with providers that all resemble each other. Fortunately, this is not the case with AMS provision – so, there’s plenty of choice diversity for associations.
- The Association Industry
- The association industry is such a satisfying sector to service. Mostly because the type of people that establish and sustain associations are, by nature, very passionate about the industry they’ve built a community for. Interacting with passionate, dedicated people makes our job very enjoyable. It’s a joy to collaborate with people when they are invested in what it is that they do. It’s much easier to commit to something when the people you are interacting with make it clear that they care deeply about the initiative at hand. We’re very thankful there are people out there who are adamant on contributing to their particular industry in a positive and meaningful way. You make what we do fun.
- The Future
- Finally, the team at Guild is thankful for what is yet to come. If our experiences thus far are any indication, our prospects are quite exciting. We will continue to work diligently to provide as much benefit as we can to those passionate individuals who contribute to their respective industry day in and day out. Our solution continues to offer more value as time goes on. Guild only gets stronger with every industry pain point described to us and any insight collected from our clients. We believe the future is bright and are excited to see where our clients can go by implementing our solution. If you’d like to learn more about Guild, click here to speak with one of our representatives.
We have plenty to be thankful for at Guild – we hope it’s the same for you. Have a great Thanksgiving. We hope it’s everything you want it to be and whatever you are most thankful for, we wish you more of the same in the future. Happy Thanksgiving.